Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year -

We are in the process of taking down holiday cards, putting away our new socks, stocking up on wrapping paper for next year and removing old toys to make room for the new. By the end of the weekend we will have put the tree away and moved the living room chair back to its original location. Chrishanukkamas will officially be over. The saddest part is not the end of the Holidays, but the return to work and end of our long and delightful visits with family and friends. I am truly blessed to have the people that I do in my life, which I was reminded regularly over the past couple of weeks. I had several amazing meals and laughed a lot. It was a good month.

This years resolution is to try and recognize/appreciate what I have EVERY DAY. I will let you know how that is going. Tom describes the month of January as a "Month of Sundays". Summer is too far away and the Holidays are behind us. Work is tomorrow and will (seemingly) go on forever. This year I will make the most of my weekends with the girls, continue to have "days-o-fun", and take more pictures.

And ................. there are a few REALLY cool things on the horizon:

1) Restaurant Week is January 14-20 (get out your charge cards Trader Joe!)

2) The Country Music Marathon is in April (which means I HAVE to get into shape ..... Diet starts 7 January)

3) LOST returns January 31

4) Baby Bee turns 3 on 14 March 2008

5) My friends and I are going to have a Mom's night out ............ SOON!

No comments: