Saturday, December 29, 2007

On Vacation till the New year


My good friend "Trader Joe" sent me an e-mail to remind me that I have (once again) been remiss in my blogging. Sorry. December is always really crazy with holiday parties, shopping, visits from out of town guests, 8 day of Hanukkah, a visit from THE BIG ONE, etc, etc, etc.
I am currently taking a break from everything until right after the New Year. That includes my blog, work, and the 2007 family book that I should have finished by now. I do promise to fill you in on everything when I return, including my recent vial trip to the scale and subsequent 1 January 2008 return to weight watchers.
In the mean time, Happy 65th birthday to Papa tomorrow, and Happy New Years to you all!
Hope to see you Friday for a long one, patty?
XOXO D

No comments: