Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sarah's Questions - Part 2

Tell me about your family? Sarah: There is Leah my sister. Daddy my father. Mommy my mother. Susie my grandma. Papa is my Grandpa. My sister likes to fiddle with my toys.

Where does snow come from? Sarah: From the sky and falls down by itself.

Who is the President? Sarah: I don't know who is the President.

Where do you live? Sarah: Alexandria

Who are your friends? Sarah: Catie, Owen, Ryan and Annie. That is all of my friends

What is exercise? Sarah: It is kind of like running

Why do we exercise? Sarah: Cause it helps our bones feel happy.

What is healthy food? Sarah: It's kind of like Fruit. Banana's and Milk.

What do you do when one of your friends isn't smiling? Sarah: I play with them and then they are happy.

What are you going to be when you grow up? Sarah: A big mommy!

Is it any wonder I adore her?

No comments: