Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The 1st Grade Constitution

Today was Ms. Beans first day of 1st grade (and Little Bee's 1st day of Pre-K, but that is the subject of another post).

During the course of the day the 1st Graders worked on, and wrote up the Constitution that they would abide by during the school year. The Constitution was then transferred to paper, and sent home for the parents and students to sign.

The First Grade Constitution:

1) Treat others the way you want to be treated (Ms. Bean enthusiastically informed me that this one is hers).
2) Keep your hands and feet to yourself
3) Raise your hand
4) Don't talk when the teacher is talking or reading.
5) Sit up to learn

Good luck to Ms. Bean and the rest of her friends. We look foreword to an amazing academic year. For the record, I never mastered any of these Constitutional Articles, and aside from maybe keeping my feet to myself, doubt I ever will.

No comments: