Thursday, July 17, 2008

Note home

I have been meaning to blog this for a few weeks, but life has gotten in the way. My apologies.

For quite a while, my friend Pattys little men have been a great topic of conversation at the dinner table. Ms. Bean has her entire wedding to Owen (Pattys oldest) planned down to the music, dress, and dance . Apparently, Baby-bee has now taken a liking to Pattys younger son , as documented in the 7 July note from her teacher:

"Leah played with the trains and the tracks. She also played with the princess doll that we have in the classroom. In the playground she told me that she was a princess and she was looking for her prince. I asked her for the prince's name and she said "Ryan is my prince". I called Ryan and told him that his princess was looking for him. He immediately said "Leah is my princess" She told him to climb the bridge. He went up to rescue his princess."

Patty, any chance I can get you to split the cost of two weddings?

No comments: