Friday, March 21, 2008

The Fury has begun ................

First of all, my apologies for not continuing my live picking earlier in the week. I know that my readers really like to understand and analyze my thought process when making my NCAA Men's Basketball tournament picks and I really hate to disappoint my "fans". Unfortunately, I literally ran out of time and in order to make the deadline, needed to resort to a good ol' game of "inie meanie miney mo".

If you are seriously interested in seeing my 2008 Picks, they are over at ESPN under DFS67. Right now, I am not doing "great", but the tournament is young.

Now, I would like to discuss the "Shit Picking" that is occurring over at the Schneider Cup. Today I received an e-mail from a DISTANT and INSIGNIFICANT cousin by the name of Alan. Alan's last name is not, nor has it ever been, "Schneider". Alan has never attended a Thanksgiving prepared by Susie or a "Pick and Pig". In fact, the only cool thing about Alan that I can think of is that he has Obama as linked-In Contact (and cute kids, but that is for another blog entry). Truth be told, Alan is only allowed to compete for the cup due to a loop hole in the by-laws allowing descendants of Henry and Gertrude to complete regardless of "Status". Despite his "smallness", Alan felt that he needed to send an email to the ENTIRE "Schneider Cup !list" announcing that "DIANE IS GOING DOWN". What does this mean? Is Alan going to dethrone me from my "Schneider Cup title? Does he plan to win the Schneider Cup while sporting the Michigan State Green and While colors (and possibly painting his chest with them)? Does he actually think that he stands a chance? Please ..............................

My money is on Tim Dunn. He is deserving, meets the criteria, and is currently in 99.7th place. The rest of them, are GOING DOWN!

No comments: