Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sarahs Blog

I love Mommy and I love Daddy. I love sister. I love Susie and I love Papa. I love mommy because she holds me. I love daddy because he picks me up and flys me around. I love my sister because we play together. I love Susie because I really love her a lot. I love Papa because he kisses me.

My best friend is Caitie. She is my best friend because she loves me.

When I am at school I work on the computer, I jump around at the play ground, and I play with Caitie. I also take a nap.

I loved Fanney when I was a little baby. Im going to miss Skippy because he's gone and he's very died. I love my whole family and I wish I had a dog.

That is my blog. Thankyou Mommy for typing.

Love, Sarah

4 comments:

Papa Jeff said...

I love you Sarah! Kisses! Kises! Kisses!

Anonymous said...

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to know that someone just loves you because they do. My whole being is warmed by you. Thank you for your words, my love. Your Susie

rain1000 said...

wow goldwow goldwow goldAge of Conan gold cheap wow gold are all in gamelee.

rain1000 said...

world of warcraft goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelingwow levelingworld of warcraft goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelingwow goldbuy wow goldcheap wow goldwow power levelingwow powerlevelingEverQuest 2 goldeq2 platrunescape goldrunescape moneyEverQuest 2 goldeq2 platLOTRO GoldLOTR Goldlord of the ring goldMaple Story MesosMaple Story mesomaplestory Mesosmaplestory Mesosilkroad online goldLineage 1 adenaGranado Espada goldSilkroad goldbuy silkroad goldflyff penyabuy flyff goldflyff moneyfinal fantasy xi gilffxi gilEverQuest platbuy eq goldEverQuest goldeq plateq goldage of conan power levelingaoc goldEverQuest platbuy eq goldEverQuest goldeq plateq goldrunescape goldrunescape moneyEverQuest 2 plateq2 platCity of Heroes influencecoh influenceCity of Villains infamyCOV infamylineage 1 adenalineage adenamaple Story mesosmaplestory mesosmaplestory mesoMaple Story mesopotbs doubloonragnarok zenyro zenyrappelz rupeerappelz goldstar wars galaxies creditsswg creditssilkroad goldsilk road goldsword of the new world vistales of pirates goldtibia moneyvanguard goldwarhammer goldage of conan goldage of conan power levelingage of conan goldage of conan power levelingage of conan goldage of conan power levelingage of conan goldage of conan power levelingage of conan goldage of conan power levelingage of conan goldage of conan power levelingaoc goldaoc goldAge of Conan goldaoc power levelingaoc levelingbuy ffxi gilage conan goldbuy ffxi gilbuy ffxi gilbuy ffxi gilage conan goldage conan goldage conan goldwholesalechina wholesalediscountMP3 playerMP4 playermp4 watchespsp accessorieswedding dresseswedding dresswholesale digital cameraswholesale clothingwholesale furniture