Friday, July 27, 2007

Top Sail

Did you miss me? I have been on Topsail Island for the last several days with Tom and the Girls and NO COMPUTER (though I did have a blackberry). It is late and I promise to fill you in on everything tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are a few highlights.

The sunset from "sea Tull's on the sound" on the first evening we were there:




Posted by Picasa


Ms. Bean and her dad, enjoying the surf:


From TopSail2007



This guy and his family kept us company all week:



Fish were jumping all over the sound behind the house. I finally got one to perform for the camera:



Sunset later in the week. Baby Bee noticed it first an insisted that we get some photos of the "pretty sun":



The moon. It is always more stunning at the beach:



Tom catches Ms. Bean kissing her Mom on the dock with a telephoto. This is a rare occurrence:

No comments: