Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HARRY POTTER LEAKED: WARNING SPOILERS


I LOVED the first 4 Harry Potter books. Tom and I honeymooned in Scotland, in part, so that I could ride the Trains and visit the Glasgow restaurants that they were "conceived in".


The 5th was enjoyable, but came out around the time that Ms. Bean was born and my sleep deprivation prevented me from really "getting it".


#6 .............. ummm ............ I couldn't get through it (though I hear that the movie is out, so there is hope).


As for #7 ............ couldn't care less. Wont buy it. Wont read it. Wont watch the movie. Fortunately for me, I don't have to. It turns out that 4 days before the book actually goes on sale, it has been illegally downloaded and put all over the Internet in PDF form for our reading pleasure. EVEN better, the spoilers are all over the Internet, and I found them ALL in 20-minutes! Here you go ..............................


Burbage dies on pg. 12

Hedwig dies on pg. 56

Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159

Wormtail dies on pg. 471Dobby dies on pg. 476Snape dies on pg. 658

Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637

Harry gets fucked up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724


Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 74319 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo

Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus severus.

Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.


The final lines of the book are: “The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well.”


Plot Spoilers:

Part of Voldemort’s soul was implanted into Harry whenever he used Ara Kadvara on him when he was a baby. Harry then sacrifices himself a la Lilly Potter style, which allows him to kill Voldemort without killing himself. He brings himself back to life using a wand and a rock


Snape went to the good side (Hogwarts, etc.) because he was disgusted after Voldemort killed Lilly Potter.


Ain't the Internet great! I have saved you hours of reading. Your welcome.

No comments: