Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Draw a Pig

I just did a "draw a pig" personality test . Here is mine (Diane's Pig). According to this personality test I am a realist (true) who believes in tradition (define "tradition"). I am friendly (when medicated), and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) (never). I am also emotional and naive (nice!) , care little for details (true) and am a risk-taker (I have been doing government jobs for 17 years, that hardly makes me a risk taker) . Additionally, I am insecure or living through a period of major change (HELLO, I have children!) . I am also a good listener.

I dont actually believe that personality tests tell you anything real. I was just trying to distract myself from the TV while our clown President tried to justify sending another 22,000 troops to Iraq!

Happy Drawing!

No comments: