Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING

Just a short note to wish my readers (I think that we are up to 6) a Happy Thanksgiving. Tom and I are very lucky and blessed to have such good and supportive Friends and Family in our lives.

I have many things to be thankful for this year;

Bean and Bee are strong, healthy, and smart. They are both growing up so quickly I feel like I am missing their childhoods, even though I am with them everyday. Over the past year they have become kind, funny, and articulate people. I like them.

Tom and I started dating 12 years ago today. Meeting him was a blessing. Marrying him was the smartest thing I ever did. He makes me laugh at least 5 days a week. That's really cool.

My parents are amazing and I get to see them every day. I have had several good friends for well over 25 years. My list could keep going ................. but I will spare the casual reader my sappy commentary. So, on a lite note ............

THE CAPS FINALLY FIRED HANLON. That makes me grateful. I just hope that they didn't throw this season by not doing it earlier. The associated press said that "Hanlon was told of the decision a day after loud boos and chants of "Fire Hanlon!" echoed through the arena." I am proud to have been one of those chanters. Bye Bye Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You asked for Hanlon to be fired and Ted must be one of your six readers. I hope it works out - I guess it could not be much worst. Happy Thanksgiving.