Monday, September 10, 2007

Lifes little frusteration - #604


Once in a while I discover a little annoyance that I need to discuss. This is one of those times. And, since this is my blog, indulge me ..............


Who the fuck invented the Juice Bag and can we kill them !!!!!!!!????????????


I for one, have NEVER been able to get the straw into those idiotic packages without covering myself with a liquid that resembles the crap that one would put in their humming bid feeder. And, I always find myself struggling with them when one of the kids is crying because they are desperately thirsty. Most recently this occurred at my nieces birthday party, but at the time I was reminded that it happens every single time!


Is it operator error, or, is this a universal problem that just isn't discussed?

No comments: