Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back to the Gruesome ................

Lately I have been in an odd place where work has been enjoyable and life has been going along smoothly (healthy kids, sweet nothings, the smell of fresh baked cookies at Christmas time ...). Times like that make me remarkably uninteresting and giggly. I need a few crappy weeks to bring me into a more normalized and agitated mood.

Happily for you dear readers (actually I think that I only have one reader) I am back to my crappy place and have done some serious diving into the abyss of the Internet. Imagine my delight when I found this WONDERFUL article written by my friends at On Frozen Blog. NOTHING excites a girl like The 10 Worst Hockey Injuries of All Time! I get happy again just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.