Friday, December 29, 2006

How was your Holiday?

Well, I am exhausted.

Christmas started on December 5th with the kids daycare center Party and ends Sunday when the clock strikes midnight. In that time there have been three daycare events, 2 Office parties, 3 external holiday parties, 8 nights of Hanukkah, a Christmas Eve Party, Christmas Day at our house, my dear friend Carolyn's overnight visit, Santa Rachel's visit and preparations for all of the aforementioned events. I think that I have gained 10 pounds in Christmas Cookies. Today I got a prescription for Zanex. The only thing that seems to have suffered is my blogging, which I will take care of with my resolutions (that is one of the good things about giving up all your old vices, you can leave New Years Resolutions to the trivial).
l
There are a few blogs entries that have kept me interested this month. Life out of Contexts has a pretty thought provoking entry about the little white lies we tell regarding Santa and the tooth fairy. My tooth Fairy's name was "Bruce" and he was cool. I am sticking with the story ..............

There is a website called Regiftable.com. Tis the season. Check it out.

I have spend the last hour looking for a site I read about where I can buy and trade all buildings, cities, states and landmarks for a fee. I cant find it, forgot the name, and NEED to get the Washington Capitols for my dad. Anyone know what I am talking about?

D

No comments: